BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4th of July 2009

This year we celebrated the 4th with family in Milan. We ended up riding back from the beach with Lolli and Pop. Brandon decided he would drive back to TN to come get us in a week. We enjoyed the visit. We gathered with church family for a city/church wide 4th of July fellowship with amazing hamburgers, hotdogs, drinks, jumpers, music, and fireworks! Noah loved every minute of the firework show! I enjoyed being home to see family, but was even more excited to see Brandon when he got there :) It is soo hard on me being away from him, I start going through withdrawls!

Checking himself out in the mirror of the motorcycle!

Noah getting ready for church, but, he has to ride the motorcycle first!


I love my Lolli

Lolli and Pop and Noah

Noah and Pop being silly.

Mommy and N

Pretty blue eyes.

Happy 4th of July.



No comments: