BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back In Milan and Enjoying Some MILAN FOOTBALL!





Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????


The Spain's are !


One of the things we missed about living back home was some Milan High School football! I was a Milan cheerleader through Middle and High School. I honestly can say that for 7 years I only learned a few things about football. One of the things being, which team was on offense and which team was on defense. Sad and pathetic---- best describes me--- I know!!! But, I loved to cheer them on! While living 8 hours away, we would sometimes stay home on Friday nights and get online to listen to some Milan football, all decked out in our PURPLE AND WHIITE! When we moved back we took Noah to his first Milan game! Boy, was it fun! He kept us busy- running up and down bleachers, wanting a snack, wanting to see the mascot- the bulldog! But it was a BLAST!


Back in the day photos of me cheering!









My 2 boys getting ready to watch some ball!


Spain- Hopefully one day I will see my boy playing some football!


Who let the DAWGS out ?!?!



No comments: