BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Noah's 1st ER Visit, and hopefully the LAST!

Brandon decided one Saturday morning to let me sleep in and he would take Noah out to the family farm. Noah loves the farm. He likes to ride 4-wheelers, the mule, and the tractor. About 9:30 a.m. I am laying in the bed and I get a phone call on my cell and it is Brandon saying "meet me at the ER, Noah's finger is cut bad!" Well, I jump out of bed, put my clothes on and tell my MIL that we have to get to the ER. Needless to say, we get there, I am more calm than I thought I would be, Brandon is a basket-case, Noah is screaming, blood is everywhere! They get him all stitched up and bandaged up and we go to Sonic to get a slush and head back out to the farm. Brandon is explaining to me what happened and Noah's finger starts gushing again and we head back to the ER, because it is pouring out from the band aid. The sweet nurse reapplies the bandage and we go home for a much needed nap and calm of nerves. SO what happened? Noah was playing in the cab of the tractor and he tells Brandon to open the door to get him out. Brandon went to open the door to let N out and his finger was between the hinge thing and as he opened the door it sliced into Noah's finger almost cutting the tip of his middle left finger off! Praise the Lord that it only needed 5 stitches! But, until this day, Noah remembers exactly what happened and which finger! He calls it his "boo boo" finger. Hopefully this will be our LAST experience at the ER!

milanhosp.jpg

No comments: