BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sharing the love- Blogger Style

Share the LOVE
Jenna @ Jenna's Journey is having a week long comment challenge. It starts tomorrow (Monday) and to play along all you have to do is link up AND be sure to leave a comment on 10 different blogs each day. I don't know anyone who doesn't love comments...it makes us feel like people actually read our blog so I think this challenge will be a great way to keep everyone out of the blogger rut. What's the point of blogging if you feel like no one reads? Just enter below.


6 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey girl! Thanks for swinging by. I'm a new follower of your blog. Do you have an email? I'll send you the camera info after I take a look at it. It's my husband's camera that I've confiscated! Haha!

Amanda Spain said...

Hey Shannon! Thanks for following my blog! I am sooo excited to have a follower! So now I really need to push myself to blog more :) My email is spain.24@hotmail.com

I am working on a new design for my blog- another way to get me motivated !

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love Jennas idea....I am so guilty of not leaving comments....Your blog header is awesome...I want something like that...

Enjoying some blog hopping tonight....Hope you will stop by...I have some great giveaways on my holiday blog and a special post on Grammy Girlfriend. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/07/winner-and-another-bunch-of-books.html

Jenna said...

I'm so glad you're participating!

Amanda said...

Very cute blog! I'm over from Jenna's. This is so much fun!

Adrienne said...

Hi! I think I got those camo shoes at Babies-r-us.